The safety and security of residents and their families is the Security Committee’s main objective and is a joint venture between management and the residents. The service includes the following:
- The Estate is fenced with a perimeter wall with electric fence and movement monitoring technology.
- All access is controlled via a single security entrance and exit point. This point is manned 24 hours a day and CCTV cameras provide constant surveillance of the area at the entrance.
- Entrance to the residential area is controlled with electronically coded access cards that allow controlled movement for residents, their guests and contractors through the inner booms. All access cards are to be acquired at the office.
- The interior of the Estate is regularly patrolled by security officers with a patrol dog and intermittently, with a vehicle.
- The main gate can be contacted at 012 809 2415